My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch Review

Monday, July 29, 2013

Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch



I always like to read reviews before getting products to try. This korean product has been one of the most popular eye mask that people are trying. 

Most (80%) of them say that this product is amazing, it helps to brighten the eyes, moisturize and feels good. 




So far, I've been trying this product for about a few months. What I did was to use it occasionally, and did try to use it everyday for a week, and no irritation nor any skin problems do I face. 

It did moisturize, and do brightens your eyes a little. However, I didn't really like this eye masks. 

Firstly, when I tried on the mask for the first time, I actually experience a tingingly stinging sensation on my eyes and instantly removed it and threw it away. I did see 1 or 2 reviews out of so many, saying that they do experience the same sensation as me. It really took me off and I kind of fear to try it again.

I gave it a try again few days later, and just bear with the uncomfortable feeling on my undereyes. So far, I did not experience any skin irritation or any sorts. So I guess it is kind of safe? However personally, I'm not going to buy it again, partly due to the second reason (continue reading).

My sister did try hers (she bought 1 on her own), and she says it's okay for her. She actually liked it. So it really boils down to individual preference and skin condition. For those with very sensitive skin, I do not really recommend getting it. 


Secondly, not targeting this particular range of eye masks, but more of the shape of the masks. As you can see, it's a very standard shaped masks. Everyone's eye shapes are different. Thus, it did not really fit my undereyes properly. It kind of poked my inner corner of my eyes as well or covers over it. 

It is not flexible enough to follow the shape of your eyes unlike the other eye masks that I have. 




Above is a picture of how the spot masks look like. It feels a little jelly-like and rather cooling. If you can bear with cooling stuffs on your face, you can opt to put your masks in the fridge and use it when you need it. 


Overall, I feel this mask is not that bad. If you can bear with the tingingly sensation (some may experience it, some may not), then go ahead. It's pretty moisturizing and do brighten your undereyes a little. To be honest, I do still have my eye bags and dark circles on, so I don't think this mask helps in that area.

I got mine from Qoo10 at around SGD18. 

Labels: , , , ,

Love, Charisse | 3:27 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle